Saturday, June 15, 2013

Art of Approaching Women

http://bit.ly/19XlG89Every man on the planet should know  how to approach women or girls. If you don't, you are missing out on the first step for finding the girl of your dreams and maybe your mate for life. The way you approach a girl can make or break the your chances of having a date or simply just buying her a drink. Hopefully I'll give you an idea or two on how to approach that certain someone special. I've had 20+ years on the dating scene, not to mention a great marriage to a beautiful woman. Yes we are still married  after 19 years.

I'm no Romeo or Brad Pitt or what ever, but I know how to play the game. And it is a game. I've seen guys fail and succeed. It all comes down to the way the game is played. And if you get married and have kids you still have to play the game. It's kinda like working out with weights, when you stop....the results stop!  Same thing. I am convinced that is why 80 percent of marriages fail, the game stops. My game stopped after 6 years of marriage and divorced was filed at the big number 7. I did get back in before it was final and never looked back. I got back into the game.

Enough of that, let's see how to approach a woman and/or girl -

Ok, Girls are used to getting approached, fact. Picture every other guy in the bar "If that's the case" as white horses"  You have to become the one and only black horse in the crowd. You must stand out. I've had 10 times more luck in "Bars" if I did not drink alcohol. I would drink water and chew gum. Sounds kinda dumb, but it put me in the right mind set. Give it a try.

Here's a few short tips on approaching women. Remember guys, they're not monsters...they won't hurt you. "Well some will!"

First - Be confident when you approach them. But not too cocky!  They can sense fear.

Second - Try to make good eye contact, but don't stare them down.  (And their Blouse is not their eyes!))

Third - Smile. Girls can't resist a great smile and it gives off positive energy. If you don't have a great smile, smile with your mouth shut, but smile- A lot

Approaching women is not hard when you know what to do. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2103914

No comments:

Post a Comment